Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alabama Book Festival Coming Soon!

Check out my latest literary news at http://www.alabamabookfestival.org/.

In brief: Alabama Book Festival, April 17, 10 - 4! A lot of great Alabama writers will be featured in Old Montgomery Town. Read about all the details--bio of authors, their mug shots, etc. Hope to see you there.

What better way to celebrate National Poetry Month than to come and listen to a little poetry and buy a book? Here's what I'll have to offer:



The beautiful artwork is called "The Sleeping Head." Carolyn Watson did both the sculpture in the painting and the painting.

Want to order this book now for your Valentine? Go to my web site http://www.wordforwordforword.com/ and click on Payment to order. (Don't ask why it's hidden away there!)

My other new book is equally beautiful with original artwork by Brenda Thornton:

Want to see sample poems? Say the word. Questions? Just ask.

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm so proud of you, Kathleen! Your books are both beautiful!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Kathleen Thompson said...

Thank you, my faithful follower!!

Nanna said...

Hello Auntie kat! I've been checking out the book festival coming up in April & it looks like something I know I would enjoy, more so than Terry, LOL but that's what the GPS is for LOL, two of my grand daughters love to read, I know they would enjoy it
Helen

Kathleen Thompson said...

My dear Helen, I'm so slack in keeping up with this site that I've missed your comment! Hope to see you at the festival--bring those granddaughters!! Love U, Aunt Kat

Message in a Blog

  About twenty Birmingham language arts teachers endured my holding forth yesterday in my current gig as a Road Scholar ...