Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Web Site! Finally!!

So last night I "published" my little effort at creating a new web site for my writing which I could manage myself. I've actually been working on this project since my trip to Maryland in July when my buddy, Teresa, convinced me that it was possible.

Possible, yes, but will it ever be what I've envisioned it to be??The first thing I noted was that I had a pic covered up with words. I've tried to correct that this morning but we shall see. If you have a minute to check it out, I would be grateful. Suggestions anyone?

www.kathleenthompsonwrites.com.

(How do I rid myself of the GoDaddy muckamuck on the home page??)

No comments:

Message in a Blog

  About twenty Birmingham language arts teachers endured my holding forth yesterday in my current gig as a Road Scholar ...