Sunday, December 20, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS A SEASON! 2009



Linda Busby Parker, editor, Excalibur Press, has once again given us a book to celebrate the season!

The signing yesterday at Little Professor Books & Cafe was all a good party should be--family, friends, book talk, laughs, and more than a little silliness. I'll be posting some pics as I get them downloaded. These first ones are compliments of Harry Jones who came to see his friend and my co-signer, Liz McCormick! Thanks to Harry and Lucy and their son Brian, "adopted" grandson of Liz, for dropping by to keep us company. Shown in this grouping will be Carolyn, my Fa Sol La singer-friend, and David, who was simply browsing when he stumbled upon two giggling women wearing Santa hats!

No comments:

Message in a Blog

  About twenty Birmingham language arts teachers endured my holding forth yesterday in my current gig as a Road Scholar ...